1 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Shimano 105-5800, 11-speed, road bike chain 114L - ICNHG60111116
Item is Brand New in packaging
Featuring the low friction surface treatment Sil-Tec, which is a PTFE surface coasting to reduce friction and improves durability.
The Shimano 5800 has gone 11 Speed for the latest incarnation of the 105. The 5800 has been inspired by the innovations of the more upper end Shimano Ultegra and Dura Ace; you can see the technological influences across the design of the 5800 components. More advanced and lighter than its predecessors and with a more eye catching design, the 5800 promises high performance and is one of the latest cycling must haves.
• Super narrow lightweight 11-speed HG-EV symmetrical design chain for smooth shifts and maximum durability
• Outer plate design has been developed to reduce the chance of chain suck
• Sil-Tec surface treatment technology (PTFE plating) on inner links that is smooth running and increases durability
• The inner plate has been developed for better contact with gears providing smoother shifting under high load, giving efficient pedalling, increased rigidity and near silent running
• 5.62 mm chain width, optimised for 11-speed Super Narrow HG-EV drivetrains
• Average weight 257 grams
Scroll To Top