1 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Bell 9241 Satellite Receiver Replacement Hard Drive - Toshiba 1 Terabyte (1TB) SATA Hard Drive
This is a used hard drive from the actual Bell 9241 Unit
Drive is 100% tested on Bell 9241 before removing from the unit!
Excellent for people who have smaller 320GB & wanted to update to more HD PVR capacity!
Compatible with bell Satellite 9241 Satellite Unit
Make sure you have the LATEST firmware on the unit before performing the upgrade!
Follow these setups to check your Bell Firmware version
- Press Menu, 6 (System Setup), 1 (Installation), 3 (System Info).
- Bell 9241 MUST have firmware version 249 or higher.
How to change drive :
1. purchase proper hard drive
2. unplug unit
3. remove 4 case cover screws on back of unit
4. remove cover
5. pop off front panel by depressing front panel clips and pushing panel away from front
6. remove hard drive bracket screws front, side, rear and unplug hard drive
7. install new hard drive, drive bracket, and attach hard drive data and power cable
8. plug in unit and wait (up to 5 minutes) error message appears asking for reformat
9. choose okay and wait until format and reload of data on hard drive is completed
Please note: If your bell 9241 has Error 311 or some sort of other errors replacing the hard drive may not fix the issue.
*Stock photo is posted, drive manufacturer date maybe different*
Scroll To Top